The Pregnancy Disability Leave Workshop for Campus Staff is intended to assist in creating a personalized plan for your leave. You should attend when you are within 6–8 weeks of your expected delivery date, though you are welcome to attend at any time during your planning process. You will learn about:
- What actions to take before, during, and after your leave
- California state and federal leave protections: Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDL), Family and Medical Leave (FML), and the California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- Policies/contracts covering usage of your sick leave and vacation leave
- Lincoln Financial Disability Insurance Coverage
- How to continue health benefits when you are on Leave Without Pay (LWOP)
This workshop is offered twice a month via ZOOM, and an invite will be emailed 4-5 days prior to the workshop:
- Last Tuesday of each month, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
- Second Thursday of each month, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m
Please register through the UC Learning Center at least a week prior to the workshop date, to allow us to coordinate with HR to obtain accurate information regarding your leave balances and benefits.
This workshop is intended for Campus employees; and Health Staff should contact (415) 353-4545.
If you have technical problems using the UC Learning system, please click on the “Contact Us” tab and use the Contact Form to report your problem.