Open Enrollment is Oct. 26-Nov. 17
Details about the upcoming open enrollment period for UCSF faculty, non-faculty academic and staff (Campus/Health) teammates.
Open enrollment for faculty, non-faculty academic and staff (Campus/Health) teammates begins Thursday, Oct. 26 at 8 a.m. and ends Friday, Nov. 17 at 5 p.m.
Highlights for 2024
- Significant medical plan premium increases across all plans, salary bands and coverage levels
- Health & Dependent Care FSA : Must re-enroll every year to participate in the plan(s)
- Legal plan (ARAG) is open for enrollment with no benefit or rate changes
- More highlights
UCSF support resources
- Details available on UCSF Open Enrollment website (available Oct. 23)
- Virtual Open Enrollment Help Desks
- Virtual Open Enrollment Help Desks Q&A in Cantonese & Spanish
- Inpatient Hospital Rounds at Parnassus, Mission Bay and Mt. Zion
- Consult Service for employees considering changing their medical plan
- Local Open Enrollment website, including information on options for medical care
Questions about this article?