UCSF Health staff who are injured on the job, contact UCSF Health Workers' Compensation Department for workers' compensation benefit inquiries.
Please call Arlene Bayquen (415-885-7865) or Phyllis Simmons (415-353-7328) during regular business hours.
Workers' Compensation services for UCSF Health employees include:
- Initial processing of workers' compensation claims for work-related injuries
- Coordinate and manage the transitional modified work program
- Provide training for managers and supervisors on our processes
Ergonomics support services for UCSF Health staff include:
- Computer workstation evaluations for computer users
- Ergonomics training for staff and management
- Industrial assessments for non-patient related body mechanics and material handling tasks
- Consultations for office designs or equipment purchasing projects
- Ergo website: www.ergohealth.ucsf.edu