The Leave Management team has the day to day responsibility of assisting managers and employees with the leave of absence process including advisement around:
- State and/or federal leave entitlements that may apply under Family Care and Medical Leave, Pregnancy Disability Leave Laws, Disability Leave, and Personal Leave.
- Medical Documentation requirements.
- How the leave will be paid (sick, vacation, etc.) based on the applicable collective bargaining agreement or personnel policy.
- Disability benefits.
- Effectively managing intermittent leaves of absence.
- Continuation of UC benefits.
- Entering time/managing HBS while an employee is on leave.
The Leave Management team’s service commitment is to respond to emails and voicemails within 2 to 3 business days. For emergency requests, the Leave Management team will make every effort to get back to you as soon as possible.
|Non-Occupational Leave of Absence||Leave Management|
|Pregnancy Disability Leave||Leave Management|
|Cera-Lyn Sera||Leave Management Specialist||Last Name beginning with A - Gemail@example.com|
|Coretta Hawkins||Leave Management Specialist||Last Name beginning with H - Ofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paulette Malbrough||Lead Leave Management Specialist||Last Name beginning with P - Zemail@example.com|
UCSF Medical Center Human Resources
3360 Geary Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94118
Phone: 415/353-4545, Option #6