The Benefits Specialty Center administers the employee health and welfare and retirement programs for faculty and staff paid through the San Francisco campus, and conveys UCSF benefits interests and priorities to the UC Office of the President.
|Pregnancy Disability Leave||Leave Management|
|Postdoctoral Scholar Voluntary Separation and Non-Renewal||Separation|
|Applying for Faculty, Non-Faculty Academics, and Staff Disability Benefits||Leave Management|
|Hiring, Orienting, and Training a New Employee||Onboarding|
|Benefits Orientation and Enrollment for a New Employee (Faculty/Staff)||Onboarding|
- New Employee Benefits Overview for Faculty and Staff
- New Employee Roadmap
- PIE Calculator
- Compare Medical Plans
- Evidence of Coverage Books
- Expediting Health Plan Eligibility
Making Benefits Changes
- Roadmaps: What to do when you are getting married, establishing a domestic partnership, having a baby, changing jobs within UC, applying for disability, etc.
- How do I make the change?
Are You Considering Retirement?
Tools for HR Professionals
Team C, Academics and Staff
Team A, Academics
|Anna Cordoba||Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Residents/Fellows and Post Docs
Team B, Academics
Team E, Academics and Staff
Temporary Employment Program
Team A, Staff
Team B, Staff
3333 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94143
Ticket to Your UC Retirement Presentations, Sept. 8, 2016:
Local Benefits Information for Faculty & Staff
Disability Benefits - Overview Information
Statement of Health Application and Enrollment Instructions
- How to complete a Evidence of Insurability/statement of health form
- MyLibertyConnection - online portal to complete and submit your Evidence of Insurability/statement of health form