How Do I? >> Personal Information

Obtain or replace an employee ID badge?

New hires usually receive their employee identification badge during their onboarding visit to Human Resources prior to starting employment at UCSF.

For replacement badges: Fill out the Photo ID Badge Request Form and obtain your manager or supervisor's signature. Bring the completed form to any security office or Human Resources during regular hours.

For lost or stolen ID badges: Report lost or stolen UCSF ID cards immediately to keep them from being used by unauthorized individuals. Email Security and include your employee ID number. Then follow the steps above.

Additional Information:

Obtain employment verification?

UCSF employment verification can be obtained by signing into At Your Service Online (AYSO). Once logged in, you can select "Employment Verification" in the "Income and Taxes" section.

Additionally, you may contact UCSF Payroll’s CO Solutions Center via email or by phone at 415/476-2126.

Additional Information:


Change my name?

When your legal name changes it is important to let UCSF Human Resources know. You only need to change your name once in person at Human Resources and your new information will update on all related electronic systems: timecards, the ID badge system,  the UCSF directory, and your UC Benefits. Your name at UCSF must match the name on your social security card or passport, which you will need to bring with you to HR. It is important to note, you will still need to obtain a new photo ID badge and bring with you a completed and authorized ID Badge Request Form.

Additional Information: