How Do I? >> Personal Information

Change my name?

Once you have obtained a new social security card reflecting your new name, contact your HR Generalist to complete all necessary paperwork. If you don’t have a social security card, then you will need to provide updated versions of your work authorization documentation reflecting your new name.

Additional Information: