How Do I? >> Timekeeping and the HBS System

Make a correction to my approved timesheet?

Occasionally it is necessary to make changes to a timesheet that has already been approved. For example, if an employee forgot to include vacation usage, department supervisors need to provide the necessary/correct information to Human Resources.

Notify your supervisor as soon as you can of any changes needed to a "history timesheet" and why. Your supervisor will then work with UCSF Human Resources to ensure the changes are applied. Once your timesheet has been adjusted, you will need to review the changes for accuracy.

Additional Information: