How Do I? >> Pay and Direct Deposit

Make changes to my payroll deductions (tax withholdings, retirement, etc.)?

UCSF employees may, at any time, make changes to their payroll deductions (e.g. tax withholdings, retirement reductions, etc.) via At Your Service Online (AYSO). Keep in mind that payroll deduction changes can take different periods of time to impact your next paycheck.

For more information, contact either your HR Generalist or UCSF Payroll’s CO Solution Center.

Additional Information: