Missed Enrollment Action - Campus Employees
Employees who have missed their Enrollment Period/Open Enrollment, seeking an exception should complete the following:
Send Email to: email@example.com
Subject: Missed Open Enrollment Action – (Employee Name/EID)
Provide a response to the following questions in the email body:
- Identification Information: Employee Name/Employee ID number
- Contact: Phone Number and Email
- Action Needed: Identify what plans and family members the request pertains to
- Outline why the request is necessary/what happened. Include details and supporting documentation pertinent to the missed enrollment deadline, that might influence the determination/resolution of the request
- Have you accessed care? If yes, please provide the most recent date accessed.
The Campus Benefits Office will confirm receipt of the request within 24 hours or less and if we have all the pertinent details we should provide an answer within 7 business days or less. If approved, additional instructions will be provided for enrollment.